Documents required for home loan and then you can apply for home loan
Home loan is the amount which is given by the bank to build a home or for purchasing a plot for building a home.Before applying for home loan to the bank you should be eligible for all the rules and regulation of the banks. Now a days Central banks charge 9.25% interest on home loans for 5 years on home loans.
Banks are also working to extend the cap for availing the exciting offer to 30 lakh by reforming their loans and also keep the offer for longer time duration.This home loans application has the list of documents that is necessary for taking laon amount from the banks.We need to attach all the necessary documents with the home laon application, along with a photograph.On the basis of your documents ,the bank will decided the home loan should be sanction or not.
Documents required for home loan
- Home loan application form duly filled with one passport size photograph.
- Photograph identity proof like Adhaar card or Driving liecense or Voter ID or PAN Card.
- Residence Address proof like Driving Liecense/Electricity Bill/Passport.
- Financial documents like Last 3 months salary slip, bank statement(6 months),2 year form 16.
- Property Documents like Sale deed,Transfer of Ownership,Account.
- Advance Processing Cheque like A cancelled check for Validation of bank account.
- Employment Appointment letter is required only if your current employment is less than one year.But if you are self employed then it returns for last two yaer along with computation of income tax for two years certified by a chartered accountant.
Documents required for Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Passport size Photograph.
- Duly filled Application form for loan transfer.
- Latest three Months Salary Slips,House rent and net salary after deduction if any.
- Six months Bank Statement.
- Identity Proof (Any of these) like Driving Liecense/Voter ID/Adhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Employee identity card.
- Age Proof(Any of these):10th/12/ marksheet/Birth Certificate/PAN card/Voter ID etc.
- Address Proof (Any of these) :Electricity Bill/Adhaar Card/Voter ID etc.
- Bank Statements Where the Home loan EMIs were deducted for amounting to last 12 months of the account.
- Loan Statement Copy and Set of all documents related to the property i.e. currently in possession of the present home loan lender.